This Week’s Magazine
Another week, another issue, a whole ‘nother set of fascinating articles for your consumption.
– Slavery was an integral part of Georgetown’s first five decades. Kathryn Brand explores Georgetown’s uncomfortable legacy.
– Ben Shaw (COL ‘08) and Matt Appenfeller (COL ‘08) take a 52 percent of the vote and win the GUSA executive elections. Kate Mays wraps up the surprisingly uncontroversial results.
– The Voice editorial board was going to pillory student ANC rep. Jenna Lowenstein for trying to expand the keg limit off campus, but then she changed her mind. Thanks for flip-flopping, Jenna!
– Who dey think gonna beat them Hoyas? Six games into a winning streak, David “Double D” Dietz calls in the win over Louisville.
– Mike Bruns is known for his pleasant demeanor. What’s his secret? Just take it easy, friends.
Thanks for keeping up with Georgetown’s preeminent newsmagazine. Don’t forget to holler at us.
Posted by Tim Fernholz, Managing Editor