This Week’s Magazine
Late but never out of date, it’s your weekly issue round-up.
– The feature sends Sam Sweeney and Clare Malone out to find Georgetown’s quirkiest professor’s—can you say “Beer me that Wordsworth?”
– Relentless reporters Juliana Brint and Crystal Chung continue to explore Metro’s party watchlist and new arrest policy; who knew it was unconstitutional? The ACLU.
– Phil Perry, the original man vs. wild, plunges into Georgetown’s weekly tail gate to hang out with an old lady. Hi-jinks ensue.
– “Our Moment” boardmembers make the case for giving students in the college a chance to get a certificate in international development.
– I’d like you to have some decent wine. Is that so bad?
– Tim Fernholz, Editor in Chief