Jack Evans, get out of here. Your website is awful.
Look at it. Councilman Jack Evans’s Ward 2 (which includes Georgetown) re-election website is so bad, the many things wrong with it can only be understood with a list:
- Red text over a glowing blue background, all inconsistently capitalized
- An unreadable volunteer page
- A nonexistent list of issues
- The finest “I Back Jack” slogan WordArt provides
- “Make our neighborhoods More Safe“
It’s so bad I wouldn’t be surprised to find out someone put it up to embarrass Evans. Campaign treasurer Dennis Bass should be suitably punished.
“See you guys later! “
Update: An elected official has agreed (off the record) with this post’s sentiments. The movement to save Jack Evans from internet Jack Evans is gaining momentum.