Oct 02 2008
It was a big week for the Voice, especially in news. Dive in:
- In this week’s cover story, John Lawless explores what happens to students after the market crash.
- All those people giddy about gay marriage in the District should think twice, according to Ed Board. I’m looking at you, Jim Graham!
- Georgetown’s having its worst week ever, and News has covers it all: food poisoning, GUTS bus collision with a Pakistani diplomat’s car (!), and more crime. At least the bull came back home.
- In Sports, the mens’ soccer team faces their greatest challenge: Notre Dame.
- Giant ocean monsters have taken over the Natural History Museum. Sara Carothers likes what they did with the place.
- Finally, television isn’t so much boob tube as it is high art in the Voices section.
- Also in Leisure, TI packs some infectious beats and Justin Scott doesn’t mind.