Dec 04 2008
Sorry for the end of semester malaise around here. Until the new blog editor takes over, we have Google ads on the right and the new issue right here:
- What are the best movies and music from 2008? Find out this week’s cover story.
- News looks into the death of sophomore Jenny Faenza, complaints about SAC’s ‘Roman consuls’, and whether last week’s Harbin attack was a hate crime.
- The squash team is doing just that to its competition, ranking 43rd in the country among squashophiles.
- Ed Board wants the University to deliver promised sexual assault training.
- Hitler even ruined pajamas! Leisure reviews The Boy in the Striped Pajamas and likes it.
- In Voices, former RA Traviss Cassidy discovers his residents with a male stripper. Rawr!