Update February 9, 1:31 p.m.: Brian Roscitt has told the Voice that he and William McGeehin are dropping out of the race.
Below is the list of Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates for the Georgetown University Student Association, as provided to Vox by student Election Commissioner Ryan Gavigan. This list appears in the order the candidate pairs will appear on the ballot, Gavigan said:
- Hillary Dang is running for President with Katie Balloch as her running mate
- Current President Calen Angert is running for reelection with current Vice President Jason Kluger as his running mate. Angert and Kluger announced their intentions to seek reelection last week.
- Former GUSA Senator and FinApp Chair Matt Wagner is running for President with Emmanuel Hampton as his running mate. Hampton was one of four student senators who resigned from the GUSA Senate under pressure for having excessive absences.
- Brian Roscitt is running for President with William McGeehin as his running mate
- GUSA Senator Arman Ismail is running for President with Tucker Stafford as a running mate
Campaigning will begin at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday, February 9, and the election will take place on Tuesday, February 23.
Vox has included details about the candidates we’re familiar with, but we will continue to update this post as we get relevant information about other candidates.