Submit your photos to the Voice photo contest before April 22
It’s springtime, and that means it’s time to showcase your photographical skills in the still-kicking print edition of the Georgetown Voice. Send your best photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 22 for your chance to be immortalized in print. The best eight photos will take spots on the cover, back page, and middle spread of the April 25 edition of the Voice. Check out the winners to last year’s contest for inspiration.
Rules are as follows:
- Open to all Georgetown University students.
- Photos can be taken anywhere, anytime.
- Photos cannot be modified/photoshopped. Cropping is allowed.
- Color or black & white are both allowed.
- All photos must be received by 11:59 PM on April 22.