- Breaking the Bubble
- Casual Hoya
- The Georgetown Dish
- Georgetown Foodie
- The Georgetown Metropolitan
- Georgetown Patch
- The Heckler Blog
- Hoyas Anonymous
- The Hoya Paranoia
- The Progressive
- WGTB: The Rotation
Georgetown University Student Media
- Counterpoint Magazine
- The Federalist
- The Fire This Time
- The Georgetown Voice
- The Heckler
- The Hoya
- The Independent
Georgetown Student Blogs
Want us to add your blog? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ampersand: Classy photos, surprising videos, informative quotes, and delicious links by Kate Davey (SFS ’09).
- Angela Eats the Garnish: The life and times of Angela Morabito (SFS ’12), a self-proclaimed “Southern Belle learning to navigate life in the District.”
- College Prepster: by Carly Heilinger (MSB ’12), “I am a preppy Georgetown college freshman who loves anything Preppy. I’m obsessed with bows and monograms, my blog follows my life (and outfits!).”
- creativeKation: Follows the design, photographic, and musical influences of Keaton Bedell (COL ’13).
- Dan English: The thoughts and musings of Dan English (MSB ’10)
- Gitnerblog: Observations from real life as it pertains to Jess Gitner (COL ’09).
- Georgetown Girl: One student’s perspective on life as a woman and a feminist at Georgetown, by Mara Hollander (COL ’10).
- Ginger Spices: A food and recipes blog written by Hoya sisters Gina Elliot (SFS ’13) and Roxana Elliot (CCT ’13).
- gnovis: A peer-reviewed journal and academic blog run by students in the Communication, Culture & Technology M.A. program.
- Just Education: The student-run blog of the D.C. Reads Advocacy Committee.
- Pretty. Fuggin. Dope.: “The borderless commune of all things dope. Features include posts on euphony (music), manner (fashion), and modus vivendi (lifestyle). It is a constant stream of beautiful magnificence.” Written by Deron Hogans (CCT).
- Renewable Energy Turns Me On: The official blog of Georgetown University EcoAction.
- The Spirit of the Hilltop: Casual gossip about the Hilltop and its inhabitants. “Welcome to the Catholic, colonial, cosmopolitan, Camelot.”
- Tie and Trade: Insight on entrepreneurship, trade, investment, and men’s fashion from Aditya Sahajwalla (MSB ’11).