This Week’s Issue: “Self-destruction is always the best kind, don’t you think?”
The weather’s turned, but the Voice is still here, covering Catholics and bad astroturf.
- In this week’s cover, Molly Redden works the new Georgetown Academy and the last Academy’s delicious history of being snitty to people. The Stewards are in there, too, up to no good.
- GUSA is considering new commissions and rules, but Ed Board doesn’t want non-senators running commissions.
- In Voices, Dylan Richmond thinks you should take some trains.
- Busted your knee on Kehoe field? Sports knows your pain.
- News has more details on the Piccolo restaurant fire, covered earlier on the blog.
- If you haven’t started thinking about Halloween costumes, Leisure has you covered with costume ideas.
My favorite: kid who didn’t get into Georgetown.