Take advantage of the recession with Georgetown Summer Happy Hours
Looking for a way to make Georgetown retailers’ tough times into your personal gain? Well, you’re in luck. About 60 stores, restaurants, bars and spas are joining together to have weekly Happy Hours every Wednesday this summer.
The deals vary from establishment to establishment, but here are some of the highlights:
- Bangkok Bistro (3251 Prospect St.): $1 per piece of sushi, $2 drinks from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Sugar (1633 Wisconsin Ave.): 15% off all clothing, plus complimentary “treats and sweets.”
- Peacock Café (3251 Prospect St.): Half-price burgers, calamari and nachos, $4 beers, $5 glass of wine, $6 cocktails, $7 martinis between 4 and 7 p.m.
- Contemporaria ( 3303 Cady’s Alley): Free prosecco and 15% off dining chairs.
- Garretts Restaurant & Tavern (3003 M St.): Half-price burgers, domestic beers, rail liquors and house wines.
- Poppy (3235 P St.): Free glass of Barefoot bubbly and the chance to enter the weekly raffle for a piece of silver jewelry from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Salon Rafik (3307B M St.): 15 % off any service or product.
- Paolo’s Ristorante (1303 Wisconsin Ave.): $3 classic cocktails, $3 house wine by the glass, $4 drafts (Stella and Guinness) from 4 to 7 p.m.